Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunshine, While It Lasts!

It's supposed to rain nearly all next week (BOOOOO!), so I booted the puppies outside as much as possible this weekend. Avery is still on restriction, so she's not in these photos. She strained her leg, and she's not limping at all now, but she's not allowed to run with the hooligans just yet.
Here's a group that looks like trouble!.
He can smile! He's more than just the Prince of Pout, Biscuit's smile can make your day!
Run babies, run!.
.
A very determined Biscuit, keeping his eye on the toy I have in my hand.
.
.
Phoebe and Olive, headed this way!
.
.
What a face, olive. She is Little Miss Sunshine, in every sense!
.
.
Lookout! Here comes Biscuit, and he doesn't have brakes!!!

.
.
Handsome boy. Oh that ear. I guess it gives him character, and I love the little tilt, but it's been a challenge with that left ear.

.
.
Oh dear, can these boys be any cuter?
.
.
Brecon, slurp. .
.
Biscuit says, "Look at me, my poofy pink toy is better than your tennis ball! Now I'm going to run and show off my toy!"
.
.
Olive says, "Oh yeah? Here, take that." And down goes the Biscuit Man. One day he'll learn never to understimate the girls!
.
.
Phoebe, on the takedown. Run faster, Olive!

5 comments:

Melisse said...

What a rompus - they look like they're havin a GREAT time!! They sure are getting big!
We had Coco and Teddy out a lot too. Just can't wait for spring - I hope it's a long drawn out bit of spring before the hot weather sets in.

C-Myste said...

Olive = cute.

Claudia said...

They are sooo cute. I love them all.

Angela said...

They are just too cute! You can tell that they live to play! Glad the Sun finally came out at your house too!

Hugs,
Angela

Melissa said...

oh my! Olive, Biscuit, Olive, Biscuit........ Just Kidding!