Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Puppy Pandemonium!

We have a fun evening routine these days. Every evening, I take each puppy on their own walk. Sometimes by themselves, sometimes one of the big dogs joins us. Then I swap out puppies, and the "walked puppy" spends time with Darby, the designated puppy sitter, while I walk the next puppy. We rotate through so that each puppy has individual time away from the other puppies.

Then, when everyone is fed, walked, played with, and pottied, all heck breaks loose. I let the puppies run wild in the living room, and they just go crazy. It's the best part of my day by far, and I just sit on the floor and play with them, and egg them on, and keep watch over the sofa for any wayward puppy that gets past Darby (playing Storm The Castle), so that no puppy (cough, Olive, Avery, Phoebe) launches off the couch!
.
.
Phoebe, announcing herself, and getting the party started with her sweet "awoo-woo!"

.

The Biscuit Man. What a goober. You can't really tell, but he's sitting literally up against me, just where Biscuit loves to be. I'm thinking he would really be all about getting carried around in a baby bjorn made for cardigans! ;-P

.

Avery, providing a great dental check opportunity. She thinks she's really tough. .

Or Not!
.

Olive. Cardigan, or Easter Bunny?
.
Biskie got the ball! .
Woops! We need a refill, aisle 2!.
Olive waiting Avery out..
Um, yeah, your guess is as good as mine.

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Wow, looks like a good time for everyone.

stjocorgi said...

Your puppy updates are the best! Love the pictures and your captions.

Sherilyn said...

Too cute!!!

colorandtexture said...

hee! hee! They are just TOO cute!!!

Taryn said...

What fun! I would love to spend an evening or two at your house!

Sarah said...

Great, Taryn, just let me know what evening to expect you, and I'll plan to get out of the house and go to a movie. :-)