Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baaa, Babies

The puppies went to a beginning herding clinic on Saturday. I was really taking Syd, but the babies tagged along so we could test them. The day was full of more silliness than herding (except in the case of Syd), and the puppies had a great time. It's that time of year.



Michelle's feet. Michelle was tasked with holding puppies while I took them one at a time for their turn in the pen. She also had her boy Ozzy (left), so it was a real adventure in puppyholding!




Olive. She enjoyed herself immensely. But then, she has fun no matter what she's doing.




Olive and Avery in a play pounce standoff.

I was holding this post to upload the cutest video of Biscuit in the round pen with 3 sheep. However, I could not get it to upload, so I'll try again another day...

And now, what you've all been waiting for. The Biscuit. First, I have to forewarn that you really only need to watch the first 11 seconds, that's where Biscuit shows his pure herding genius that will amaze and astound everyone! After that first 11 seconds, well, he couldn't stick around, he had important business at the gate to attend to. Really, what can you expect when those alien creatures turn and LOOK at you? But the bonus was some stinky stuff to roll in. . .




1 comment:

shari bee said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the Biscuit clip!!!