Friday, December 25, 2009

Momma Dog Snow Break

The momma dogs took a break from the babies this morning, because it's Christmas, and it SNOWED! Nothing can keep a Cardi-girl from the SNOW! In anticipation of the overnight snow, last night I put my camera (fresh batteries and a new card), my snow boots, coat, and gloves right by the back door. It was mayhem this morning as the dogs waited impatiently while I "suited up" in my snow gear and grabbed the camera. We'll have lots of snow photos to share over at The Hurrikane Chronicles sometime later today.Somehow, Bree can be acting like a hooligan, but always get herself together for a photo. How is that?
Meanwhile, nobody said you have to have SNOW to have fun playing! The girls are getting more active, and the cute factor is increasing exponentially!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Momma dogs looked like they had a great time outside and girls had their own fun too...:)