Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bedtime Story

This is a little bedtime story I heard Syd telling her boys last night ...

In a far-off land where it rains all the time, there were two boys. Most people have a preference, and prefer one "team" over the other.

First, there was Team Edward. Edward, the bronze-haired boy, a little brooding, sometimes sulky, and very opinionated.
And then, there's Team Jacob. Dark-haired, and starting off small, Jacob grew bigger and stronger each day, and was a very determined, easy-going fellow.
On the streets, people pick and choose, they are Team Edward, or Team Jacob. But both these boys had to grow up big and strong, and become a Team together.

Because, you see, there is another character in this story. She's the evil red-headed Victori- uh,er, Breezy. An enemy to all. (editor's note: this is Sydney's story, and she and Breezy are definitely estranged sisters)

The evil Victori- er, Breezy had to be stopped. She was heading this way, and bringing all her Newborns with her.
Team Edward and Team Jacob had to work together, to be sure that Victori- er, Breezy's Newborns did not invade their pool and take their toys. The Team stayed together and grew stronger, and they were able to defeat Vict- uh, Breezy, and she had to leave and take all her Newborns with her to another land far, far away. And Team Edward and Team Jacob lived happily ever after.
The End.
and momma needs some sleep!

6 comments:

stjocorgi said...

Well, we know what books you read to Sydney (no, don't tell me, she read them herself) the past 7 weeks. Nice adaptation of the story by the way.

Sherilyn said...

LOL I love the story!! And truthfully, I love both Jacob and Edward...

Just sign me...Bella ;) hehe

coopercreek said...

Great story, Sarah, uh, er, Sydney!!

Michelle said...

Damn...Syd is a pretty good storyteller with so little sleep...:)

Claudia said...

Great story! I'm sure the boys enjoyed it. I know I did.

Emily said...

OMG, I love that! I am pretty neutral on the two as well, but could I have Edward please in this instance? I LOVE reds. :-) - Emily