Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Official!


As long as everything continues to go well, we WILL be hearing the pitter patter of Sydney-Mick puppy feet the day after Thanksgiving!!!
I was such a wreck at the vet today, I made Dr. Becker write it down and fold it up for me. I didn't watch his face as he palpated, and he really played it up, asking how many days from first or last breeding, etc. I was really discouraged, but he's quite the actor, because I got out to the car, and unfolded the paper to a big YES!!! written across it.

8 comments:

coopercreek said...

WOO HOO!!!! Awesome! Third times the charm. Now paws crossed and prayers said for a healthy, happy, spectacular litter. Hugs to Sydney from Auntie Laura and slobbers to Auntie Sarah from Cooper.

Holly said...

Congratulations! :-)

Dawn said...

WooHoo. Cant wait to see the puppers.

solsticekennels said...

Yipee! I'm waiting to see if Lindy is expecting too. Lots of puppies this fall :-)

penni said...

I'm very happy for you, Sarah. Your vet needs to be smacked upside the face though!

Angela said...

*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* CONGRATULATIONS *

I can't wait to see pictures of the little ones!

Hugs,
Angela

Sarah said...

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited, and Dr. Becker is a good sport, and I think they know me so well, it was great entertainment for them to play it up today. :-)

I was trying not to get my hopes up for another disappointment, and now we just hope things keep going well.

dreameyce said...

Painfully exciting. PAINFULLY! Free-whelp, Sarah's dream pick, then lots of pretty girls. Maybe even the next BIS, and BISS winner too!